Get Your Own Vizibility Mobile Business Card
Vizibility on Twitter
- RT @arbuzovsergiy: Для того, чтобы сдвинуть с мертвой точки мирный процесс,нужны не встречи в #Берлине,а досрочные выборы в #Украине.#Norma… 05:59:17 AM October 20, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @cnnbrk: Thousands of people in Buenos Aires protest the rape and killing of a 16-year-old girl in Argentina. https://t.co/m9ShJUhDIg ht… 05:59:10 AM October 20, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @arbuzovsergiy: В обиход входит новое слово – «тарифоцид».Нынешняя #власть явно оставит незабываемый след в истории #тарифи #Кабмiн #уря… 05:34:28 AM September 22, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TmHessmanIW: Дороги, которые мы выбираем, упираются в пороги, которые обиваем. #humor 06:13:14 PM April 19, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @rouxcommissary: Atlantic suburbs harrahs flat: .Boc 05:26:31 AM April 19, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Девушки, которые пишут: «Меня трудно найти и легко потерять», – напоминают носки. 12:20:08 AM April 19, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Social Media
Today at GraphExpo in Chicago, Vizibility announced that we’re giving away free NFC Mobile Wallet Cards to the first 150,000 people who order business cards from MOO.com or Vistaprint at www.vizibility.com. We’re excited about this promotion for two reasons.
First, we think it’s a […]
The CPA Journal, August 2012
By James Alexander
In today’s technological world, it is critical for businesses to have an online mobile presence that contacts can easily access. More than 50% of online searches now begin on a mobile device. Approximately 500 […]
(Via The Economist) CEREAL boxes are, by and large, poor works of literature. Yet many people sit at breakfast reading them over and over again. Last year Kellogg’s realised it could make its packets more entertaining—and guessed that people also […]
We had the pleasure of hosting a webinar last Wednesday about Social Media in the Legal Industry. In the webinar, Lawyers.com Editor In Chief Larry Bodine, and James Alexander, Vizibility founder and CEO, discussed how social media has transformed the […]
Social media has transformed the way people communicate. However, the degree to which legal professionals have embraced social media remains unclear.
Register to attend our free webinar for legal marketers. We’ll explore the results of a recent study by LexisNexis and Vizibility, identifying the social media […]
Private Beta Opened Exclusively for 1,000 SXSW Event-Goers; Instantly Share Contact Info, Personal Online Content, Common LinkedIn Connections and More
AUSTIN, TX (February 24, 2012) – Vizibility Inc. announced today that the company has opened 1,000 spots in its private NFC […]
Vizibility is teaming up with Lawyers.com and Martindale-Hubbell to jointly conduct a survey on the use of social media tools in legal marketing.
The new study targets the membership of the Legal Marketing Association, attorneys and marketing professionals at law firms nationwide. […]