Get Your Own Vizibility Mobile Business Card
Vizibility on Twitter
- RT @arbuzovsergiy: Для того, чтобы сдвинуть с мертвой точки мирный процесс,нужны не встречи в #Берлине,а досрочные выборы в #Украине.#Norma… 04:59:17 AM October 20, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @cnnbrk: Thousands of people in Buenos Aires protest the rape and killing of a 16-year-old girl in Argentina. https://t.co/m9ShJUhDIg ht… 04:59:10 AM October 20, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @arbuzovsergiy: В обиход входит новое слово – «тарифоцид».Нынешняя #власть явно оставит незабываемый след в истории #тарифи #Кабмiн #уря… 04:34:28 AM September 22, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TmHessmanIW: Дороги, которые мы выбираем, упираются в пороги, которые обиваем. #humor 05:13:14 PM April 19, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @rouxcommissary: Atlantic suburbs harrahs flat: .Boc 04:26:31 AM April 19, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Девушки, которые пишут: «Меня трудно найти и легко потерять», – напоминают носки. 11:20:08 PM April 18, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Mobile Business Card
For all the talk about paperless offices, many firms continue to drown in a sea of paper. Check out this recent article from AccountingToday that talks about getting closer to a paperless office.
Three important takeaways are:
1. Document management and related applications […]
On April 21st, Google will officially update its search algorithm to consider mobile-friendliness as a ranking factor in Google search results. More than 50% of Google searches now originate on mobile devices. Click here to find out if Google thinks you […]
For the third year in a row we have reviewed the websites of the 350 largest law firms (using the NLJ 350). Even though 2015 continues a positive trend, 53% of the top law firms still do not have a […]
New Vizibility Study Finds Defect Rates as High as 36% Among the Top Three Card Scanning Apps
Read the full announcement here, and see the infographic below.
LinkedIn recently announced that on July 11th it will discontinue the CardMunch business card scanning […]
Professional Services Firms with 4 Specific Features on Website Bio Pages have 39.9% Higher Average Revenue Per Partner
Last month we surveyed marketing professionals within law and accounting firms to understand how professional services marketers measure the success of their marketing […]
vizCards are electronic business cards designed to provide your firm with a savvy technological impression.
Are You Mobile Friendly or a Mobile Frenemy?
In 2012, smartphones and tablets out-shipped PCs by 2-to-1. People are using mobile devices more frequently to research professional services. Companies without a mobile experience drive 61% of their mobile traffic to their […]
Inc. Magazine’s John Brandon reviewed the Vizibility Mobile Business Card in the February 2013 issue. His conclusion after sharing his Mobile Business Card at a major trade show: “I can rest easier knowing my contact information is safely stored in […]
Top Professional Firms Lead in Online Identity Management with Mobile Business Cards from Vizibility
This week Vizibility announced several new customers including Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP, an AmLaw 100 firm with 625 lawyers and 14 offices across three continents; Goldberg Segalla LLP, a law firm with more than 140 lawyers in 11 offices across the Northeastern […]