Get Your Own Vizibility Mobile Business Card
Vizibility on Twitter
- RT @arbuzovsergiy: Для того, чтобы сдвинуть с мертвой точки мирный процесс,нужны не встречи в #Берлине,а досрочные выборы в #Украине.#Norma… 05:59:17 AM October 20, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @cnnbrk: Thousands of people in Buenos Aires protest the rape and killing of a 16-year-old girl in Argentina. https://t.co/m9ShJUhDIg ht… 05:59:10 AM October 20, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @arbuzovsergiy: В обиход входит новое слово – «тарифоцид».Нынешняя #власть явно оставит незабываемый след в истории #тарифи #Кабмiн #уря… 05:34:28 AM September 22, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TmHessmanIW: Дороги, которые мы выбираем, упираются в пороги, которые обиваем. #humor 06:13:14 PM April 19, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @rouxcommissary: Atlantic suburbs harrahs flat: .Boc 05:26:31 AM April 19, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Девушки, которые пишут: «Меня трудно найти и легко потерять», – напоминают носки. 12:20:08 AM April 19, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Job Search
We had the pleasure of hosting a webinar for professional resume writers and career coaches. In a world where you are who Google says you are, online identity management is more important than ever.
QR codes are increasingly popular on resumes and […]
In a world where you are who Google says you are, online identity management is more important than ever.
QR codes are increasingly popular on resumes and personal business cards, enabling recruiters and hiring managers to scan the code with a […]
7 Personal Branding Trends for Job Search in 2012
Personal branding pioneer William Arruda has recently shared what he thinks are the top 7 trends for job search in 2012.
Using these tools and techniques in your job search just might give […]
I posed this question on Twitter recently and received mixed responses from job seekers, recruiters and others. Some people said they’re already seeing QR codes on resumes (one person mentioned seeing them on professional conference badges as well), other people […]
Your online image is important. After all, our Google society calls for reputations that speak volumes — and positive ones at that. So, if you’re a job seeker, can a positive online reputation land you an interview… and even a […]
There are tons of social networking platforms out there that can help with your job search. Now, a new network may have joined the ranks as a way to assist you in the hunt: Google+, a social platforms that allows […]
Getting a job may seem like the hard part, but what happens when you want to leave your career? Sure, it may seem easy, but it could actually be a bigger hurdle to jump. Many people don’t realize that there […]
Graduation is a special time in most people’s lives. After all, you’re free to do what you want, live where you want, and be who you want to be. Most importantly, you’re done skimming through books and learning just because […]
Job seeking is a difficult process, no matter how experienced you are. However, we now live in a “Google society,” meaning many things we do are conducted through search engines. So, it’s important that when looking for a career, you […]
LinkedIn is a powerful professional social networking site because it can actually help you get hired. With the site recently reporting that it has just surpassed 100 million members, it’s in your best interest to make a profile and market […]