Get Your Own Vizibility Mobile Business Card
Vizibility on Twitter
- RT @arbuzovsergiy: Для того, чтобы сдвинуть с мертвой точки мирный процесс,нужны не встречи в #Берлине,а досрочные выборы в #Украине.#Norma… 04:59:17 AM October 20, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @cnnbrk: Thousands of people in Buenos Aires protest the rape and killing of a 16-year-old girl in Argentina. https://t.co/m9ShJUhDIg ht… 04:59:10 AM October 20, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @arbuzovsergiy: В обиход входит новое слово – «тарифоцид».Нынешняя #власть явно оставит незабываемый след в истории #тарифи #Кабмiн #уря… 04:34:28 AM September 22, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TmHessmanIW: Дороги, которые мы выбираем, упираются в пороги, которые обиваем. #humor 05:13:14 PM April 19, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @rouxcommissary: Atlantic suburbs harrahs flat: .Boc 04:26:31 AM April 19, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Девушки, которые пишут: «Меня трудно найти и легко потерять», – напоминают носки. 11:20:08 PM April 18, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Author Archives: vizCard Mobile Business Cards
Protect and Manage Clients’ Online Reputations with Curated Search Results: A Recent Talk at the PRSA National Conference in San Francisco
PR crisis management expert James Lukaszewski (Google Me via Vizibility) and Vizibility founder and CEO James Alexander (Google Me via Vizibility) gave a […]
Vizibility Product Review
by Will Greenwald, PC Magazine Consumer Electronics Analyst
(September 2012) Despite the advance of social networking, business cards have stayed the same for decades. They might have your email address, Twitter handle, or LinkedIn user name, but they’re still […]
1 in 2 company marketers say they are using QR codes to encourage their customers to interact with their brand, per results from an Econsultancy survey released in June 2012, in partnership with Responsys. QR code usage by these respondents surpasses other […]
We had the pleasure of hosting a webinar for professional resume writers and career coaches. In a world where you are who Google says you are, online identity management is more important than ever.
QR codes are increasingly popular on resumes and […]
In a world where you are who Google says you are, online identity management is more important than ever.
QR codes are increasingly popular on resumes and personal business cards, enabling recruiters and hiring managers to scan the code with a […]
7 Personal Branding Trends for Job Search in 2012
Personal branding pioneer William Arruda has recently shared what he thinks are the top 7 trends for job search in 2012.
Using these tools and techniques in your job search just might give […]
Have you noticed all the buzz about QR codes? The legal industry has already started using them for individual attorneys on business cards and bio pages. An article from Vizibility in the January issue of the Legal Tech Newsletter lays out these seven strategies […]