Professional Services Firms with 4 Specific Features on Website Bio Pages have 39.9% Higher Average Revenue Per Partner
Last month we surveyed marketing professionals within law and accounting firms to understand how professional services marketers measure the success of their marketing activities. We created this new infographic to illustrate the findings. Read the full announcement here.
Marketers within professional services firms reported that:
1. The top metric of success is firm revenue/profit margin, followed by client satisfaction then new business development.
2. The top three most important marketing investments for professional services firms are the website, branding and public relations, with the website being the only one ranked as “critical.”
3. Print advertising and blog(s) were ranked as “not at all important.”
4. Firms who are not successful in meeting their revenue goals measure success the same way as successful firms, but they have different priorities for where they invest in marketing.
Specifically, law firms with the following four website bio page features have an average of 39.9% higher revenue per partner than firms that don’t ($669,499 vs. $478,529):
1. Multimedia Links or RSS Feeds: include links to RSS feeds or other multimedia resources for the site visitor to learn more about the professional.
2. Languages: let potential clients know in which language(s) each of your professionals are fluent.
3. Share: provide links to share the professional bio in email or social media.
4. Mobile Websites: provide a mobile-optimized version of your website, including online bios, for your site visitors who are using mobile devices.
This infographic may be republished using the following attribution: “Infographic courtesy of Vizibility LLC”
Attend the Webinar
Vizibility will be hosting a free webinar on Wednesday, April 30, 2014, at 12pm EST to dig deeper into the survey results and see how to improve your website’s bio pages, including adding these four key features. Register to attend the webinar.